Philip Glass - DancePieces FLAC album
Style: Modern Classical
FLAC version ZIP size: 1511 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1323 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1295 mb
Other Formats: XM MP3 WAV AIFF VOX VOC VQF
Arranged By, Composed By – Philip Glass. Tracks B1 & B2 Previously released on the album Glassworks.
In The Upper Room Philip Glass Modern Dance Balletdamian547. Phillip Glass - Metamorphosis, Modern Dance CoreographyMarjan Peternel. One Thousand Pieces" Alejandro Cerrudo, Choreography Philip Glass, Music Michael Korsch, Lighting Design Thomas Mika, Costume and Set Design. Philip Glass - Piano Etude . and . with danceTheGmcs. Год назад Jerome Robbins' Glass PiecesPacific Northwest Ballet.
Music by Philip Glass The Philip Glass Ensemble Michael Riesman, Conductor. Sony Masterworks M2K 44765. DISC ONE 1. Dance No. 1 19:20 2. 2 22:58 DISC TWO 1. 3 18:35 2. 4 23:31 3. 5 20:15. The original production was made possible in part by a commission from the Brooklyn Academy of Music. The new album features all new music including the world premiere recordings of new works by Philip Glass, Gavin Bryars, David Skidmore, Peter Martin, and Robert Dillon.
Glass Organ Works – Music Of Philip Glass by Philip Glass. Animals In Love by Philip Glass. Satyagraha by Philip Glass. The Thin Blue Line by Philip Glass. Glassworks by Philip Glass. 2. Dance 3. More albums from Philip Glass: Kundun (Music From The Original Soundtrack) by Philip Glass. Violin Concerto, Concerto Grosso No. 5 by Philip Glass. Cute by Philip Glass. Glass Organ Works – Music Of Philip Glass by Philip Glass.
DancePieces (LP, Album). DancePieces (LP, Album, Ltd). DancePieces (CD, Album).
Read about Pieces for a ballet from Philip Glass's Music from Dunvagen and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Philip Glass (born January 31, 1937) is an American composer. He is widely regarded as one of the most influential musicians of the late 20th century. Glass's work has been described as minimal music, having similar qualities to other "minimalist" composers such as La Monte Young, Steve Reich, and Terry Riley. Glass describes himself as a composer of "music with repetitive structures", which he has helped evolve stylistically. Glass founded the Philip Glass Ensemble, with which he still performs on keyboards.
Music by Philip Glass The Philip Glass Ensemble & Guests Michael Riesman, Conductor.
|In The Upper Room|
|6||Glasspiece #1 ("Rubric")||6:03|
|7||Glasspiece #2 ("Facades")||7:20|
|8||Glasspiece #3 ("Funeral" From Akhnaten)||8:52|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Recorded At – The Living Room
- Mixed At – The Living Room
- Recorded At – Greene St. Recording
- Mixed At – Greene St. Recording
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – DIDC-10359
- Bass – John Beal (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Cello – Fred Zlotkin, John Abramowitz* (tracks: 6 to 8), Seymour Barab (tracks: 6 to 8)
- Composed By, Arranged By – Philip Glass
- Design [Computer Graphic] – Natale East
- Design [Cover Design] – Steve Byram*
- Drums – Don Christensen (tracks: 6 to 8)
- Engineer [Recording And Digital Mix] – Don Christensen (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Flute – Paul Dunkel (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Flute, Piccolo Flute – Jack Kripl
- French Horn – Robert Carlisle* (tracks: 1 to 5), Joseph Anderer (tracks: 1 to 5), Sharon Moe
- Percussion – Emu Lator (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Piano, Synthesizer, Keyboards, Conductor – Michael Riesman
- Producer, Engineer [Recording And Digital Mix] – Kurt Munkacsi
- Soprano Saxophone – Jack Kripl (tracks: 7), Jon Gibson , Richard Peck (tracks: 6 to 8)
- Tenor Saxophone – Richard Peck
- Trombone – Alan Raph (tracks: 1 to 5), Robert Smith* (tracks: 1 to 5), Dennis Elliot (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Trumpet – William Rohdin (tracks: 1 to 5), William Rueckenwald (tracks: 1 to 5), Wilmer Wise (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Viola – Al Brown* (tracks: 6 to 8), Harold Colleta* (tracks: 1 to 5), Julian Barber* (tracks: 6 to 8), Linda Moss (tracks: 6 to 8), Lois Martin (tracks: 6 to 8), Maureen Gallagher (tracks: 6 to 8), Sol Greitzer (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Violin – Anahid Ajemian (tracks: 1 to 5), Carol Pool (tracks: 1 to 5), Elliot Rosoff (tracks: 1 to 5), Mayuki Fukuhara (tracks: 1 to 5), Sanford Allen (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Violin, Viola – Jill Jaffe (tracks: 1 to 5)
- Voice – Dora Ohrenstein
NotesGlasspiece #2 ("Rubric") and Glasspiece #2 ("Facades") previously released on FM 37265 Glassworks
IN THE UPPER ROOM — recorded and digitally mixed at The Living Room, Inc., N.Y., N.Y.
GLASSPIECES — recorded and digitally mixed at Greene St. Recording Studio, N.Y., N.Y.
℗ 1982, 1987 CBS Inc./© 1987 CBS Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5099703953923
- Distribution Code: CB 801
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Other: 01-039539-10
- Other (Mastering LabelCode): DIDC 10359
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout: DIDC-10359 11 +++++
|FM 39539||Philip Glass||DancePieces (LP, Album)||FM , CBS||FM 39539||Europe||1987|
|FM 39539||Philip Glass||DancePieces (LP, Album)||FM , CBS||FM 39539||US||1987|
|PMT39539, PMT-39539||Philip Glass||Dancepieces (Cass, Album)||CBS, CBS||PMT39539, PMT-39539||US||1987|
|MK 39539||Philip Glass||DancePieces (CD, Album)||CBS||MK 39539||Europe||Unknown|
|39539||Philip Glass||DancePieces (LP, Album, Ltd)||CBS||39539||Greece||1987|