James Wood - Stoicheia FLAC album
Genre: Electronic / Classical music
FLAC version ZIP size: 1642 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1454 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1960 mb
Other Formats: RA TTA XM MP4 DTS AC3 DMF
James Wood (4) – Stoicheia. Label: Wergo – wer 6194-2. Percussion – James Wood (4), Steven Schick. Performer – Cornwall Percussion Ensemble. Performer – Darmstadt Percussion Ensemble.
James Wood: Stoicheia. James Wood: Stoicheia. Stoicheia, for 2 solo percussionists, 2 percussion ensembles, 4 keyboards & electronics. 1. Season 1. James Wood. 3. Season 2. 4. Part 2. 5. Season 3. 6. Part 3. 7. Season 4. blue highlight denotes track pick.
1 James Wood's Oreion, one of the major BBC commissions lor the 1989 series of Henry Wood Promenade Concerts, was premièred at the Royal Albert Hall on 9 August by the BBC Symphony Orchestra under the composer.
Ta Stoicheia Tou Kosmou. See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ. If you have died with Christ to the elementary principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, do you submit yourself to decrees such as, "Do not handle, do not taste, do not touch!". Paul uses the phrase "of the world" (tou kosmou) to describe "the elementary principles" in three of his four usage's of ta stoicheia. It is obvious that Paul is using the phrase "of the world" in a negative sense. In the remaining usage of "the elementary principles" (Gal.
Hopefully this page will convey my love of music in a way which people understand .
The Best Of is the first of four compilation albums by British band James (the second album is B-Sides Ultra). Come Home" (Flood mix) from Gold Mother (1991 Re-release). Sit Down" from Gold Mother (1991 Re-release). She's a Star" from Whiplash. Waltzing Along" (single version) from Whiplash. Say Something" from Laid. Born of Frustration" from Seven. Tomorrow" from Whiplash. Destiny Calling" Previously unreleased. Out to Get You" from Laid
Sara Stowe (soprano), James Wood (percussion), John Whiting (sound projection). Ho shang Yao. Sara Stowe (soprano), James Wood (percussion). James Wood (percussion). New London Chamber Choir (conducted by James Wood).
- Bells [Constellation-group] – Adam Cocks, Michael Graham, Michelle Hiley, Richard Ayerst, Thomas Hooper, Thomas Haines*
- Composed By, Photography By [Cover], Liner Notes – James Wood
- Directed By [Constellation-group] – James Robinson
- Edited By – Bob Auger
- Engineer [Recording], Technician [Sound Diffusion] – John Whiting
- Keyboards [Constellation-group] – Clive Williamson , Eleanor Alberga, Helen Crayford, Paul Webster
- Percussion [Earth-group Chorus] – Almudena Rodriguez-Pardo, Christian Dierstein, Isao Nakamura, Matthias Rueff, Richard Benjafield, Stefan Froleyks*
- Percussion [Earth-group Solo] – James Wood , Steven Schick
- Performer [Constellation-group] – Cornwall Percussion Ensemble
- Performer [Earth-group] – Darmstadt Percussion Ensemble
- Photography By – Manfred Melzer
- Producer – James Wood , Simon Limbrick
- Technician [Assistant] – Mike Skeet, Ron Briefel
Recorded at All Saints', Petersham, London.
English and German liner notes.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (scan): 4010228619423
- Label Code: LC 0846
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Rights Society: GEMA