Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell FLAC album
Title: Heaven And Hell
Style: Hard Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1886 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1960 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1776 mb
Other Formats: WAV AUD WMA MP4 MPC ADX FLAC
Heaven and Hell is the ninth studio album by English rock band Black Sabbath, released on 25 April 1980. It is the first Black Sabbath album to feature vocalist Ronnie James Dio, who replaced original vocalist Ozzy Osbourne in 1979. Produced by Martin Birch, the album was a commercial success, particularly in the United States, where it reached number 28 on the Billboard 200 chart, and was certified platinum for 1 million sales in the United States alone.
Black Sabbath - Heaven And Hell (1980).
Produced by Martin Birch. Album Heaven and Hell. Heaven and Hell Lyrics. Sing me a song, you're a singer Do me a wrong, you're a bringer of evil The Devil is never a maker The less that you give, you're a taker. So, it's on and on and on It's Heaven and Hell, oh well. The lover of life's not a sinner The ending is just a beginner The closer you get to the meaning The sooner you'll know that you're dreaming. So, it's on and on and on Oh, it's on and on and on It goes on and.
1980) - Heaven And Hell. Album summary: return to albums of Black Sabbath.
Black Sabbath – Lonely Is The World (Heaven And Hell 1980). Black Sabbath – Heaven And Hell - Children Of The Sea (1980). Black Sabbath – Heaven and Hell. Black Sabbath (DIO) – Heaven And Hell. Black Sabbath – The Sigh Of The Southern Cross/Heaven An. :53. Black Sabbath – 09 War Pigs (1980 Heaven And Hell ). 12:09. Black Sabbath – Heaven And Hell (Live evil 1982). Black Sabbath – CHILDREN OF THE SEA (1980 - Heaven And Hel. :06. Black Sabbath (Heaven n Hell 1980) – Wishing Well.
|A2||Children Of The Sea|
|A4||Heaven And Hell|
|B4||Lonely Is The Word|
- Recorded At – Criteria Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Studios Ferber
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Vertigo
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Marketed By – Phonogram
- Lacquer Cut At – PRS Baarn
- Pressed By – PRS Baarn
- Art Direction – Richard Seireeni
- Bass – Geezer Butler
- Cover [Cover Illustration] – Lynn Curlee
- Drums – Bill Ward
- Engineer [Assistant] – Joe "C" Foglia*
- Guitar – Tony Iommi
- Illustration [Liner Illustration] – Harry Carmean
- Keyboards – Geoff Nicholls
- Music By, Arranged By – Ward*, Butler*, Dio*, Iommi*
- Producer, Engineer – Martin Birch
- Technician [Equipment] – Graham Wright, Mickey Balla
- Vocals – Ronnie James Dio
NotesRecorded at Criteria Recording Studios, Miami, Florida.
Additional recording at Studio Ferber, Paris, France.
"This album was made possible in great part by the dedication of Graham Wright."
© 1980 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Printed in The Netherlands
Same as this version but without any Label Code.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): 6302 017. 1
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): 6302 017. 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, variant 1): 6302 017 1Y 1 111
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, variant 1): 6302 017 2Y 2 ℗ 1980 670 1 1 14 04
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, Variant 2): 6302 017 2Y 1 19
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, Variant 2): 6302 017 1Y 2 ℗ 1980 670 1 18 04
|9102 752||Black Sabbath||Heaven And Hell (LP, Album)||Vertigo||9102 752||UK||1980|
|SEL-RP 579, 6302 017||Black Sabbath||Heaven And Hell (LP, Album)||Sung Eum Limited, Vertigo||SEL-RP 579, 6302 017||South Korea||1983|
|20PP-93||Black Sabbath||Heaven And Hell (LP, Album, RE)||Vertigo||20PP-93||Japan||1984|
|ESM CD 330, GAS 0000330ESM||Black Sabbath||Heaven And Hell (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Essential, Essential||ESM CD 330, GAS 0000330ESM||UK||1996|
|424 620-1, 63 02 017||Black Sabbath||Heaven And Hell (LP, Album, RE)||Vertigo, Vertigo||424 620-1, 63 02 017||Spain||1990|