Charlie Parker - The Legendary Dial Masters, Volume 1 FLAC album
Title: The Legendary Dial Masters, Volume 1
FLAC version ZIP size: 1205 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1783 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1756 mb
Other Formats: VOC VQF DMF MP1 ADX ASF DTS
This is a list of Charlie Parker's recordings. Parker recorded extensively for three labels: Savoy, Dial, and Verve. His work with these labels has been chronicled in box sets. Charlie Parker's Savoy and Dial Sessions have been issued on The Complete Savoy Sessions, Charlie Parker on Dial and Complete Charlie Parker on Dial and The Complete Savoy & Dial Master Takes.
Artist: Charlie Parker Title Of Album: The Legendary Dial Masters Year Of Release: 1997 Label: Jazz Classics Genre: Jazz, Bop, Big Band Quality: APE (image . ue) Bitrate: lossless Total T. Volume 1: 1. Diggin' Diz (Handy) 3:00 2. Moose the Mooche (Parker) 3:06 3. Yardbird Suite (Parker) 2:58 4. Ornithology (Harris, Parker) 3:03 5. A Night in Tunisia (Gillespie, Paparelli) 2:34 6. Max (Is) Making Wax (Pettiford) 2:34 7. Lover Man (Davis, Ramirez, Sherman) 3:23 8. The Gypsy (Reid) 3:06 9. Bebop (Gillespie) 2:58 10.
CD 1. 1. (00:02:50) Charlie Parker - Diggin' Diz. 2. (00:03:02) Charlie Parker - Moose the Mooche. 3. (00:02:54) Charlie Parker - Yardbird Suite. 4. (00:02:59) Charlie Parker - Ornithology.
Charles "Charlie" Parker, Jr. (August 29, 1920 – March 12, 1955), also known as "Yardbird" and "Bird", was an American jazz saxophonist and composer.
SEALED NEW CD Charlie Parker - The Charlie Parker Collection Volume 2. S$ . 8. Genre: JazzArtist: Charlie ParkerDuration: Album. Charlie Parker - The Legendary Dial Masters Vol 2 Compilation - NM CD. NEAR MINT (NM):Clean, looks new, close to mint. I also separate the vinyl from the cover, so there is no splitting of sleeve in transport. Very Good (VG ): Possible light scratches, plays good, but may have the occasional pop. Charlie Parker - Legendary Jam Sessions 1952 - Spanish CD Near Mint Condition.
Продавец: Интернет-магазин Ozon. Адрес: Россия, Москва, Пресненская набережная, 10. ОГРН: 1027739244741
|1||–Dizzy Gillespie Jazzmen||Diggin' Diz||3:00|
|2||–The Charlie Parker Septet||Moose The Mooche||3:06|
|3||–The Charlie Parker Septet||Yardbird Suite||2:58|
|4||–The Charlie Parker Septet||Ornithology||3:03|
|5||–The Charlie Parker Septet||Night In Tunisia||2:34|
|6||–The Charlie Parker Quintet||Max (Is) Making Wax||2:34|
|7||–The Charlie Parker Quintet||Loverman||3:23|
|8||–The Charlie Parker Quintet||The Gypsy||3:06|
|9||–The Charlie Parker Quintet||Bebop||2:58|
|10||–The Charlie Parker Quartet||This Is Always||3:17|
|11||–The Charlie Parker Quartet||Dark Shadows||3:08|
|12||–The Charlie Parker Quartet||Bird's Nest||2:45|
|13||–The Charlie Parker Quartet||Cool Blues||3:12|
|14||–The Charlie Parker Septet||Relaxin' At Camarillo||3:10|
|15||–The Charlie Parker Septet||Cheers||3:08|
|16||–The Charlie Parker Septet||Carvin' The Bird||2:48|
|17||–The Charlie Parker Septet||Stupendous||2:57|
|18||–The Charlie Parker Quintet||Dexterity||3:02|
|19||–The Charlie Parker Quintet||Bongo Bop||2:48|
|20||–The Charlie Parker Quintet||Dewey Square||3:10|
|21||–The Charlie Parker Quintet||The Hymn||2:34|
|22||–The Charlie Parker Quintet||Bird Of Paradise||3:13|
|23||–The Charlie Parker Quintet||Embraceable You||3:27|
|24||–The Charlie Parker Quintet||Bird Feathers||2:55|
|25||–The Charlie Parker Quintet||Klact-oveeseds-tene||3:09|
- Manufactured By – American Helix
- Record Company – Stash Records, Inc.
- Alto Saxophone – Charlie Parker
- Bass – Red Callender (tracks: 10 to 17), Tommy Potter (tracks: 18 to 25)
- Contrabass – Bob Kesterson (tracks: 6 to 9), Ray Brown (tracks: 1), Vic McMillan (tracks: 2 to 5)
- Design [Cover] – Collin Kellogg
- Drums – Don Lamond (tracks: 14 to 17), Doc West* (tracks: 10 to 13), Max Roach (tracks: 18 to 25), Roy Porter (tracks: 2 to 9), Stan Levey (tracks: 1)
- Executive Producer [Reissue] – Bernard Brightman
- Guitar – Arvin Garrison (tracks: 1, 3 to 5), Barney Kessel (tracks: 14 to 17)
- Piano – Dodo Marmarosa (tracks: 2 to 5; 14 to 17), Duke Jordan (tracks: 18 to 25), Erroll Garner (tracks: 10 to 13), George Handy (tracks: 1), Jimmy Bunn (tracks: 6 to 9)
- Producer [Original Sessions] – Ross Russell
- Producer [Reissue], Engineer [Digital] – Tony Williams
- Producer [Reissue], Engineer [Digital], Liner Notes – Will Friedwald
- Tenor Saxophone – Lucky Thompson (tracks: 1 to 5), Wardell Gray (tracks: 14 to 17)
- Trumpet – Dizzy Gillespie (tracks: 1), Howard McGhee (tracks: 6 to 9; 14 to 17), Miles Davis (tracks: 2 to 5; 18 to 25)
- Vocals – Earl Coleman (tracks: 10, 11)
Notes1: Electro Broadcast Studios, Glendale, California - Tuesday, February 5, 1946.
2-5: Radio Recorders Studios, Santa Monica Blvd., Hollywood - Thursday, March 28, 1946.
6-9: C.P.MacGregor Studios, Hollywood - Monday July 29, 1946.
10-13: C.P.MacGregor Studios, Hollywood - Wednesday, 19 February, 1947.
14-17: C.P.MacGregor Studios, Hollywood - Wednesday, 26 February, 1947.
18-23: WOR Studios, Broadway at 38th St., New York; Tuesday, 26 October 1947.
24, 25: WOR Studios, Broadway at 38th St., New York; Tuesday, 4 November 1947.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 3250 11523-2 2
- Matrix / Runout: Manufactured by American Helix W.O.# E6812-1 1C1006A00274