Charlie Parker - Birth Of Be Bop FLAC album
Title: Birth Of Be Bop
FLAC version ZIP size: 1880 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1670 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1264 mb
Other Formats: AHX VOC MPC MP3 ASF AC3 ADX
Big Band Bop Jazz Instrument Saxophone Jazz. January 28, 1946 - December 10, 1954. As a leader, Charlie Parker recorded for Savoy and Dial during 1945-1948 and then for Verve exclusively (at least in the studios) during 1949-1954. This remarkable ten-CD box set, which adds quite a bit of material to an earlier ten-LP set, contains all of these recordings plus Bird's earlier appearances with Jazz at the Philharmonic. The JATP jams are highlighted by Parker's perfect solo on "Oh Lady Be Good," a ferocious improvisation on "The Closer," and a solo on "Embraceable You" that tops his more famous studio recording.
Big Band is a 1954 album by Charlie Parker of sides recorded in 1950 and 1952. In 1999 Big Band was reissued with bonus material and outtakes.
Charles Parker Jr. (August 29, 1920 – March 12, 1955), also known as Yardbird and Bird, was an American jazz saxophonist and composer. Parker was a highly influential jazz soloist and a leading figure in the development of bebop, a form of jazz characterized by fast tempos, virtuosic technique and advanced harmonies.
Filed under Bop By CHARLIE PARKER. 4 1945/5/30 Charlie Parker Sextet Charlie Parker (as) Dizzy Gillespie (tp) Don Byas (ts) Al Haig (p) Curly Russell (b) Stan Levey (d). 5 1946/2/4 Jam Session Dizzy Gillespie (tp) Charlie Parker (as) Unknown (p) Red Callender (b) Harold West (d). 6 1950/1 Charlie Parker Quintet Charlie Parker (as) Miles Davis (tp) Al Haig (p) Tommy Potter (b) Roy Haynes (d). About this release. Rec. Room 305 Of Savoy Hotel, Chicago, IL, February 28, 1943 & Chicago, IL, February, 1943;"Lincoln Square", NY, May 30, 1945,etc. Thanks to snobb for the addition.
Listen to The Birth Of Bop in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Be BOP!" It is fun to read and the pictures are fun. You may even find yourself singing, "Alphabet, Alphabet, Alphabet, Alph" while walking to work. He loves to have it read to him over and over again. You can't help but get into the rhythm of the words and make up the sound of be bop as you read. It becomes a song in itself to your child. I strongly recommend it to any parent who wants to introduce music to their children at a young age beyond the joys of "Wheels on the Bu.
Charlie Parker - Cheryl (The Birth of Bop). Miles Davis - Sippin at Bells (Miles Davis All Star 1947). Stablemates - Blue Mitchell (Stablemates). Lage Lund - How Deep is the Ocean (Romantic Latino for Ladies). Bill Evans - Invitation. Joe Henderson - Felicidade. I Fall In Love Too Easily - Jonathan Kreisberg (Trioing). Joe Henderson - Silver's Serenade (Retrospective). Long Ago and Far Away - Adam Rogers (Art of the Invisible). Documents Similar To Charlie Parker - Half-Nelson (The Birth of Bop). Scrapple From the Apple - Charlie Parker Transcription - Concert. Uploaded by. Corey Kendrick. Charlie Parker - Sippin at Bells (Miles Davis All Star 1947). Gabriel Davila. Confirmation- Charlier Parker - Concert.
CHARLIE PARKER BIRTH OF BE-BOP CASSETTE ALBUM GIANTS OF JAZZ Dizzy Gillespie. The Charlie Parker Sides Norman Granz' Jam Session CASSETTE ALBUM JAZZ Bop Swing. Title : The Charlie Parker Sides - Norman Granz' Jam Session. This is a genuine CASSETTE - and not a copy. Complete with case, insert as issued. Make offer - Charlie Parker Birth of Be-Bop cassette tested. Tell us what you think - opens in new window or tab. Side Refine Panel.
|A1||–Charlie Parker's Re-Boppers||Ko Ko||2:52|
|A2||–Dizzy Gillespie Sextet||Groovin' High||2:38|
|A3||–Dizzy Gillespie And His All Star Quintet||Hot House||3:05|
|A4||–Charlie Parker's New Stars||Stupendous||2:52|
|A5||–The Charlie Parker All-Stars||Cheryl||2:52|
|A6||–Red Norvo And His Selected Sextet||Congo Blues||3:45|
|A7||–Sir Charles And His All Stars||The Street Beat||2:32|
|A8||–Tiny Grimes Quintet||Red Cross||3:05|
|B1||–The Charlie Parker Septet||Ornithology||3:00|
|B2||–The Charlie Parker Quintet||Lover Man||3:16|
|B3||–Charlie Parker's New Stars||Cheers||3:03|
|B4||–The Charlie Parker Quartet||Bird's Nest||2:42|
|B5||–Charlie Parker's Re-Boppers||Billie's Bounce||3:06|
|B6||–The Charlie Parker All-Stars||Chasin' The Bird||2:44|
|B7||–The Charlie Parker Septet||Moose The Mooche||3:01|
|B8||–Howard McGhee Quintet||Be Bop||2:52|
- Alto Saxophone – Charlie Parker
- Bass – Bob Kesterson (tracks: B2, B8), Curly Russell (tracks: A1 to A3, B5), Jimmy Butts (tracks: A7, A8), Red Callender (tracks: A4, B3, B4), Slam Stewart (tracks: A2, A6), Tommy Potter (tracks: A5, B6), Vic McMillan (tracks: B1, B7)
- Drums – Cozy Cole (tracks: A2), Don Lamond (tracks: A4), Harold "Doc" West (tracks: A8, B3, B4), J.C. Heard (tracks: A6, A7), Max Roach (tracks: A1, A5, B5, B6), Roy Porter (tracks: B1, B2, B7, B8), Sidney Catlett (tracks: A3)
- Guitar – Arvin Garrison (tracks: B1), Barney Kessel (tracks: A4, B3), Danny Barker (tracks: A7), Remo Palmieri (tracks: A2), Lloyd "Tiny" Grimes* (tracks: A8)
- Piano – Al Haig (tracks: A3), Bud Powell (tracks: A5, B6), Clyde Hart (tracks: A2, A8), Dizzy Gillespie (tracks: A1, B5), Dodo Marmarosa (tracks: A4, B1, B3, B7), Erroll Garner (tracks: B4), Jimmy Bunn (tracks: B2, B8), Sadik Hakim (tracks: A1, B5), Sir Charles Thompson (tracks: A7), Teddy Wilson (tracks: A6)
- Tenor Saxophone – Dexter Gordon (tracks: A7), Flip Phillips (tracks: A6), Lucky Thompson (tracks: B1, B7), Wardell Gray (tracks: A4, B3)
- Trumpet – Buck Clayton (tracks: A7), Dizzy Gillespie (tracks: A1 to A3, A6,), Howard McGhee (tracks: A4, B2, B3, B8), Miles Davis (tracks: A5, B1, B5 to B7)
- Vibraphone – Red Norvo (tracks: A6)
#A1, #B5: NYC November 26th, 1945
#A2: NYC February 28th, 1945
#A3: NYC May 11th, 1945
#A4, #B3: Hollywood, February 27th, 1947
#A5, #B6: NYC May 8th, 1947
#A6: NYC June 6th, 1945
#A7: NYC September 4th, 1945
#A8: NYC, September 15th, 1945
#B1, #B7: Hollywood, March 28th, 1946
#B2, #B8: Hollywood, July 29th, 1945
#B4: Hollywood, February 19th, 1947
|MCJT 31||Charlie Parker||Birth Of Be Bop (Cass, Comp)||Giants Of Jazz||MCJT 31||Italy||1985|