Mastodon - Toe To Toes FLAC album
Title: Toe To Toes
Style: Heavy Metal, Hard Rock
FLAC version ZIP size: 1799 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1234 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1664 mb
Other Formats: MIDI XM AUD AIFF VOC WMA FLAC
I have seen this once before I have felt these colors I have known you for so long When we ran in circles. For our sake I will wait for you. I walk alone, into the darkness I came toe to toe and face to face with the beast He knew me by my name, it was surprising And he knew everything about me that I despised. I have seen this once before I have felt these colors I have known you for so long When we ran in circles
Download MP3. MP3 320Kbps, 1. 7 Mb MP3 128Kbps, . Mb MP3 64Kbps, . 5 Mb. Mastodon.
Even with Brann Dailor's busy stick work, "Toe to Toes" maintains a somewhat subdued quality with fluid bass lines and an expressive vocal delivery from Troy Sanders. He trades lines with Brent Hinds, who adds his touch over the chorus, which features airy playing that slides into a more triumphant mood when the solo comes in at the mid point. Mastodon have also been nominated for Metal Artist of the Year and Metal Album of the Year in the 2017 Loudwire Music Awards. Brent Hinds and Bill Kelliher are nominated for Best Guitarist(s) and Brann Dailor is up for Best Drummer.
MASTODON - Toe To Toes . Tabbed by Ryan 'Titch' Varesi. Tuning: Drop C CGCFAD. Use Wah pedal, effect on the second riff.
Toe to Toes was recorded during the band’s sessions for their 2017 LP Emperor of Sand, with Brendan O’Brien producing the track. The song comes less than a week after Mastodon dropped their new video for Emperor of Sand‘s Steambreather. The other three tracks on the Cold Dark Place EP – North Side Star, Blue Walsh and the title track – were laid down during Mastodon’s recording sessions for their 2014 album, Once More ‘Round the Sun. FRENSHIP Reveals Details On Their Upcoming Album And Matured Sound.
|A||Toe To Toes|
|B||Toe To Toes (Instrumental)|
- Copyright (c) – Trampled Under Hoof Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Quarry Studios
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Henson Recording Studios
- Mastered At – Casa de Amor
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Ivy Skoff
- Edited By [Editing], Mastered By – Billy Joe Bowers*
- Engineer [Second Engineer] – Bryan Dimaio, T.J. Elias
- Illustration, Layout – Richey Beckett
- Mixed By, Recorded By – Tom Syrowski
- Music By, Lyrics By – Mastodon
- Producer, Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
- Recorded By – Tom Tapley
NotesRevolver Magazine Subscription Exclusive limited to 500 copies
Recorded during the "Emperor Of Sand" sessions 2016
Made in CZ Pirates Press
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: Side A (Stamped): 161828H1/A PIRATES PRESS - REVOLVER-01 A
- Matrix / Runout: Side B (Stamped): 161828H2/A PIRATES PRESS - REVOLVER-01 B