Colvin & Earle - Colvin & Earle FLAC album
Genre: Rock / Folk and World music
Title: Colvin & Earle
FLAC version ZIP size: 1502 mb
MP3 version ZIP size: 1299 mb
WMA version ZIP size: 1126 mb
Other Formats: AU AA AAC ASF XM MP1 VQF
For the most part, Earle and Colvin sing as one, but for The Way That We Do, their vocals separate to describe a courtship told from two perspectives. There is reckless love, too – the upbeat pop number You Were On My Mind channels the anxiety of going through your day missing someone lost to time. There is already talk of a second album. Earle says he feels comfortable in this new setting and it all goes back to what he heard onstage almost two years ago. I genuinely became a fan of those two voices and wanted to write songs for them, he says.
Colvin & Earle sound like good friends who enjoy singing together, and this album has a lively and spontaneous atmosphere, especially when the two are singing old covers.
Shawn Colvin and Steve Earle’s paths first crossed at the iconic Iron Horse Music Hall in Northampton, Massachusetts, when she opened for Earle on one of his earliest solo tours. A deep friendship and mutual appreciation for each other’s work followed, with Colvin covering Earle’s restless anthem Someday, from his 1986 neo-traditionalist breakthrough album Guitar Town, on her 1994 LP Cover Girl. He signed on, and soon the idea of a collaborative album took shape: Colvin & Earle, released in June, is a collection of songs the two penned together and a few classic covers, including the Rolling Stones’ Ruby Tuesday and Emmylou Harris’s Raise the Dead. Colvin and Earle, in separate interviews, recently spoke with Rolling Stone Country about their new album and tour, the role of protest songs in their early careers and their different approaches to presidential politics.
More By Colvin & Earle. See All. Colvin & Earle. You're Right (I'm Wrong) - Single.
BPM Profile Colvin & Earle. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Shawn Colvin.
|A1||Come What May||3:11|
|A5||The Way That We Do||4:20|
|B1||Happy And Free||2:17|
|B2||You Were On My Mind||2:56|
|B3||You're Right (I'm Wrong)||4:13|
|B4||Raise The Dead||2:51|
|B5||You're Still Gone||3:41|
- Copyright (c) – Concord Music Group, Inc.
- Published By – Colvinsongs
- Published By – Exile On Jones St. Music
- Published By – Universal - Songs Of Polygram International, Inc.
- Published By – ABKCO Music, Inc.
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Salt Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Poodlebone Music
- Published By – New West Independent Music Publishing
- Published By – My Blind Driver Music
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
- Mixed At – Club Roar
- Mastered At – Georgetown Masters
- Pressed By – GZ Media – 143555E
- Bass – Chris Wood , Kelley Looney (tracks: B3, B4)
- Coordinator [Production] – Kathi Whitley
- Design [Logo] – Timothy Hogan*
- Design [Package] – Carrie Smith
- Drums, Percussion – Fred Eltringham
- Engineer – Collin Dupuis
- Engineer [Assistant] – Stephanie Hamood
- Guitar – Richard Bennett
- Guitar, Harmonium – Buddy Miller
- Lacquer Cut By – George Ingram
- Lacquer Cut By [Assistant] – Adam Grover, Andrew Darby, Gabe Millman
- Management [Shawn Colvin] – Jack Rovner, Ken Levitan, Lisa Arzt, Vector Management
- Management [Steve Earle] – Danny Goldberg, Gold Village Entertainment, Jesse Bauer
- Mastered By – Andrew Mendelson
- Mixed By – Collin Dupuis
- Photography By – Alexandra Valenti
- Producer – Buddy Miller
- Vocals, Guitar – Shawn Colvin
- Vocals, Guitar, Mandolin, Bouzouki, Mandocello, Harmonica – Steve Earle
- Written-By – Emmylou Harris (tracks: B4), Mick Jagger/Keith Richards* (tracks: A4), John D. Loudermilk (tracks: A3), Julie Miller (tracks: B5), Colvin* (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B1, B3, B5), Earle* (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B1, B3, B5), Sylvia Fricker (tracks: B2)
NotesMade in the EU. LC 15025 BIEM/SDRM. 0888072391505
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 88072 39150 5
- Matrix / Runout: 7239150-A 143555E1/A
- Matrix / Runout: 7239150-B 143555E2/A
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 15025
|FAN-39150-01||Colvin* & Earle*||Colvin* & Earle* - Colvin & Earle (LP, Album)||Fantasy||FAN-39150-01||US||2016|
|FAN-39674-02||Colvin* & Earle*||Colvin* & Earle* - Colvin & Earle (CD, Album, Dlx)||Fantasy||FAN-39674-02||US||2016|
|FAN-38974-02||Colvin* & Earle*||Colvin* & Earle* - Colvin & Earle (CD, Album, Promo)||Fantasy||FAN-38974-02||US||2016|
|FAN-38974-02||Colvin* & Earle*||Colvin* & Earle* - Colvin & Earle (CD, Album)||Fantasy||FAN-38974-02||US||2016|
|7238974||Colvin* & Earle*||Colvin* & Earle* - Colvin & Earle (CD, Album)||Fantasy, Universal Music Group International||7238974||Australia||2016|